You are currenlty here: Home
/ Distance Education / Examination / Overview
The University established more than 450 examination centres across the country, so that the students can appear in the exam in the native places. The Exam centres are established in the technical colleges / institutions / poly-technical or ITI or renounce schools and are monitored by the observers appointed by the University wherever necessary. The surveillance and invigilation staff is provided by the respective examination centre. The University has issued plastic photo-id cards to all its students and a hall ticket with customized personal date sheet is issued before the examinations. The University has taken various initiatives for the smooth conduct of examination and fast and accurate declaration of result.
- The exam centres are personality trained for the norms and systems of the University and are provided a call centre support for addressing their queries and problems.
- The University offers one of the best remuneration in the country for conduct of examinations.
- Student details are filled in the OMR format for faster and accurate data mining.
- Web based dynamic date sheet is available with an excellent database management system there is no shortage of question papers or examination material at any examination centre.
- University has established various nodal centres for collection of answer sheet. Here they are tracked, segregated and sent to various evaluation centres. The Regional centres can track and monitor the movement of answer sheet through a web based system and constantly update the University for default, if any.
- The University provides pre-printed cut list with photographs, attendance sheet cum secrecy memo so as to achieve zero errors in documentation and database management.
- The University has established an in-house OMR scanning solution for faster and accurate tabulation of result..
- Presently the PTU examination system handles more than 25 Lacs answer sheets per annum and declare result much prior to commencement of next examinations. The detail mark cards of past students are issued simultaneously.
- All question papers are made available in soft copy through the web based software to the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. Therefore, there is no risk of any paper leakage and there is no need to handle the security of question papers through banks or superintendents where human dependence is inevitable. No human intelligence is required to print these papers.